Dedicated to the practice of Law since 1997. He has extensive experience in Civil, Commercial, Procedural and Private International Law (in the area of Civil, Commercial and Procedural Law); as well as in the resolution of conflicts through judicial processes and alternative methods such as negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
Graduated from the Universidad Catolica Andres Bello. He completed postgraduate studies at the same university in 2002. He is currently doing his undergraduate work for the postgraduate degree in Private International Law at the Universidad Central de Venezuela.
He speaks Spanish and English.
- Ranked Lawyer in Latin American Chamber (since 2016) in Conflict Resolution matters.
- Professor of Alternative Dispute Resolution at the Universidad Catolica Andres Bello and the Universidad Metropolitana. Member of the Arbitration Committee at VENANCHAM.
- Founding member of the Venezuelan Arbitration Association(AVA).
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Center of the Caracas Chamber of Commerce.
- Arbitrator of the Business Center for Conciliation and Arbitration.
- General Secretary of FEDEUROPA.
- Vice President of Academic Affairs at the AVA.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Venezuelan Chapter of the Spanish Arbitration Club.