Dedicated to the practice of law for almost 40 years. He has extensive experience in the area of Corporate, Tax, Financial and Administrative Law; as well as in the resolution of conflicts through judicial processes and the use of alternative methods, such as negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
Graduated from Universidad Catolica Andres Bello. He completed post-graduate studies in Public Finances at the University of Paris II in 1980; in Commercial Law at the City of London Polytechnic in 1981, and studies at the IESA of Management for Lawyers in 1985.
He speaks Spanish, English and French.
- Legal Consultant of the Institute of Higher Studies of Administration (IESA).
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Center of the Caracas Chamber of Commerce.
- Arbitrator of the Business Center for Conciliation and Arbitration.
- Member of the Venezuelan Association of Tax Law (AVDT).
- Member of the International Fiscal Association.
- Member of The International Bar Association.
- Vicepresident of the Swiss Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- President of FEDEUROPA.