Dedicated to the practice of Law since 1997. He has extensive experience in litigation within the area of Civil and Commercial Law, Administrative and Contentious Administrative Law, Arbitration, Law and Consumer Protection and business advice on promotions and offers of products and services.
Graduated from the Universidad Catolica Andres Bello. He completed postgraduate studies at the same university in 2006, and a Senior Management Program PAG at IESA.
He speaks Spanish and English.
- Ranked Lawyer in Latin American Chamber (since 2015).
- Ranked Lawyer in Latin Lawyer (2016) in Conflict Resolution matters.
- Professor of General Theory of the Process at the Universidad Catolica Andres Bello.
- Member of the Legal Committee of VENANCHAM.
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Center of the Caracas Chamber of Commerce.
- Arbitrator of the Business Center for Conciliation and Arbitration.
- Honorary President of the Venezuelan Chapter of the Spanish Arbitration Club.
- Vice President of National Affairs of the AVA.